We are happy to announce our partnership in project “Corruption – we all lose” (“Korupcja – wszyscy tracimy” in Polish).
More details about it:
ProjectNo.2015-2–PL01–KA347-017325 fundedby the Foundation forthe Development ofthe Education System(FDES) –National AgencyERASMUS+.
It runs from01-09-2015to01-05-2017.
The project concernsthe problem of corruptioninvolving youngpeople who are willing toparticipateinorganizedmeetings wherethey canlearn howyou should behavewhen faced with corruption, how to preventcorruption, where to report suchevents and how to behaveassertively.
It also intends todevelop the principles ofyouth cooperationwith decision-makers, to showthe potential ofyoung people, theircapabilities and to developusefulsolutionsin this regard.
Who isinvitedto participate:
The participants ofthe projectareyoung people aged15-30years, learningorworking.
All project activities have been planned on the basis of consultation and brainstorming of young participants of the project.
The project will consist of following activities:
1. Internet research for young people aged 15-30 on corruption, its perception and ways to eliminate this phenomenon.
2. Three debates with decision-makers and experts from the 6 areas where there is still corruption – health service, police, sports, education (universities), municipal police, public transport (controllers).
3. Media debate with the participation of politicians, policy makers, experts on youth, about how to prevent corruption and regulations optimized to eliminate this problem.
4. Three happenings involving young people and representatives of various communities, the authorities – it is a very effective method of reaching out to young people, to show the problem.
5. Twoflash mobsin the formand locationsdevelopedin the course ofthe project –these eventswill becreated by theyoungInternet users, organizedin the internet.They will choose the place. The eventwill promote the project, sloganKWT. 6.Competition for thesloganand posteron fightingcorruptionwill be announcedon the Internetandon social networks.
7. The Conference summarizing the project and actions.
Executor of the project:
Stowarzyszenie Instytut Nowych Technologii
ul. Sienkiewicza 55
Tel. 42 632 27 20
Fax. 42 631 11 14